Crafty Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iammertle
iammertle
Admin
https://craftydragons.forumotion.com

Introductions Empty Introductions

Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:31 pm
Introduce yourself here!

Tell us anything you want about yourself. Name, age, other interests, how long you've been playing!

Most of you know me pretty well already. But my name is Mertle, or Tiffany, or Dungeon Mistress. Any of those work. I'm 32, have twin 3 yr old boys and I'm a witch! Hubby and I live in Missouri with the boys and our pitty mix, Moose. Other than the witchy stuff, I enjoy reading, gaming, and watching Disney movies. I've been playing TTRPG's off and on for 6 years now. Only DMed a few.
darth_syphonix

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm
Hi I'm bear aka Jay! I'm Tiffany's husband. All of the things Tiffany said apply to me save being a witch. I love table top role-playing games and have been a forever dm for almsot 10 years now and I'm terribly excited to play a character again! I enjoy role-playing and am happy to "yes and" any thing you want to riff off me. If you want a rivalry or something hostil message me so we can has out rules so no one feels like the roleplay is real. Om friendly I swear!
bakuros

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:54 am
Hi I am Eli. I met Mertle, or Tiffany, or Dungeon Mistress on Jons discord. I am 38 with three daughters aged 6, 4, and 1. I have been playing on and off for about 7 years. I'm a lawyer and engineer by profession and enjoy reading. Currently in a litrpg kick.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum